ON THE MOUNTAIN
Mount Dobson sits on the southern end of the Two Thumb Range in New Zealand's Southern Alps. The Mt Dobson Ski Field sits in a wide, sunny basin that collects fantastic powder and offers superb views and wicked trails.
Check the snow report for today's snow conditions.
At the base of our lifts is the highest alpine car park in NZ (1725metres) 5500ft
- Largest, Sunniest Learner/Intermediate slope in New Zealand
- Natural snow for all to enjoy
- Natural 1/2 pipe -- a must to experience
- Sunny 3km wide treeless basin with 14 runs
- School Programmes
- Special deals for all groups and first timers
- Race training clinics by international instructors - talk with Adam
- Beginners packages and more for all ages to enjoy
- More Mountain Statistics
8 qualified instructors under the direction of Adam Cuff offer private and group lessons for skiers and snowboarders at all levels.
We have 300 sets of skis on mountain, including carving skis. We also have 50 snowboards available and protective equipment such as wrist guards. We also have a limited range of clothing for hire.
Relax in our cafeteria. Hot drinks, hot food, and confectionery are all available